[Moo] Safety Warning for Those Attempting to Cook a Phoenix

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Mon Aug 30 15:08:49 PDT 2010

My Dear Sir,

Although it is nice of you to provide this safety warning for those attempting
to cook phoenix, I am sure if you re-check your facts you just might find that
these are words that Sacred Stone uses to keep people from hunting their
"special bird".

Please recheck your facts and remember, never let the truth stand in the way of
a good story..!  I might just add it to the cook booklet........hint, hint.

Cairistiona