[Moo] New Baronial Officers

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Tue Aug 31 09:07:34 PDT 2010

Fortunately I am not at all sensitive or quick to take umbrage.

Apropos of titles however, we have been pondering alterations to
Viscountess Catherine's. After considering many alternatives we landed
upon Lady of Lists. The sign designating the lists table should of
course bear those initials and perhaps be further adorned with her
preferred creatures, lions.

Cian