[Moo] January Baronial 12th Night

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 11:24:02 PST 2010

We have finally secured a site and time for the January holiday  gathering!

Mark your calendars!

Day: Sunday January 16th 2011
Time: Noon to 5pm
Place: The Clubhouse at Lake of the Woods

The physical address of the clubhouse (for those googling directions or
using GPS systems) is 103 Lake of the Woods Way, Locust Grove, VA 22508.

While the distance is a bit far for most, this was the best location we
could find given our budget and the time constraints.  The clubhouse has  been
booked for an event at 6pm that night so we have a hard deadline for
ending.

There is no kitchen or electrical outlets available for us to use.
Therefore all food needs to be in coolers or insulated warmer bags.  Think
nibblers and light fare available for grazing through the whole time.

More information on the specific activities of the day will come as they
are finalized.

In service to  my Crown, my Barony, and my Canton
Lady Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
(mka  Elizabeth Ernst)
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief Sable
Canton of Sudentorre,  Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia