[Moo] Reminder - Borders Wrapping on Christmas Eve

siegfriedmcclure at aol.com siegfriedmcclure at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 11:53:21 PST 2010

Please see the on-line sign up for our annual christmas eve present wrapping at the Borders on Garrisonville Road  (http://www.borders.com/online/store/StoreDetailView_636)
The store says that they will be open from 10am to 6pm.

For those who weren't around last year, Borders provides wrapping paper and tape.  We provide labor.  As a special service, we have calligraphers available to create gift-tags.  Customers provide the donations.  We will be in garb, and have cards and brochures to hand out.  Calligraphers, please bring your own pens/ink etc...

Please follow the link to sign up-
http://www2.mysignup.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?datafile=sudentorre_borders_2010

I will be adding myself in at the last minute,

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns.

Siegfried