[Moo] New Year's!

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 18:36:03 PST 2010

Greetings all!

I hope your Christmas has been great: with family, friends, rest, recuperations,
fun, games, and good health for all. It has been a bit rough for some of us...
keep Bertran and his family in your prayers, and a friend of mine was hit by a
car (but it recovering). But now a new Year is about to arrive! Let us start it
out right with hopes for improvements, jobs, health, growth, and better all
round for all!

Ring in the New Year at House Wolfhou (106 The Vance Way, Fredericksburg, VA
22405... in southern Stafford Co)! Our house is open to all from Friday, Dec 31
(noonish) to Sunday Jan 2  (8pm-ish)... Come as you schedules allow this
weekend... there will be games, good friends, food, archery,  and at the stroke
of midnight, join in the annual First Archery Shoot of the New Year, followed by
fireworks.

Bring yourselves, archery equipment to shoot a bit, perhaps some food or drink
to share...  It looks like the weather will be mild, and the friends will be
many!

See you this weekend... and if not, a Wonderful New Year to you all anyway!
--Blitha of Wolfhou