[Moo] Up the Imperium - Sideways

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 06:48:53 PST 2010

I think a "little" bit of venting amoung friends is healthy. Granting
that opportunity to your friends is one of the duties of friendship. I
don't have a clear opinion about this topic yet, as I don't feel I
know enough about it. These discussions have at least given me some
information to chew on.

Marcolo

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.