[Moo] [abhainniarthair] SCA membership fees increase

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 07:39:52 PST 2010

I'd just like to point out that the BoD is composed of members of the SCA,
every one of whom is a Peer, who are volunteers chosen, in part, for their
mundane skillsets. They include people whom we know and play with - two
Atlantians in the current membership, I believe. These are not people out to
exploit us. They are people trying their best to deal with a difficult and
unfortunate situation.

I am not going to get into the debate over whether we should decentralize. I
think it is important, however, to remember that the BoD is, in reality,
part of "us", not the typical corporate "them" when we cast aspersions.

Baroness Briana Maclukas