[Moo] New Year's!

Barbara/Bllitha thewolfhou at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 16:27:00 PST 2010

bring your heavy and light gear! and tell any other fighters to bring theirs also... the weather is calling for beautiful, and there is plenty of yard to fight in! It should be a great end of 2010 and beginning of 2011!

And as for alcohol, we are wet... there are young ones around the house though, so they don't get to imbibe, and we older ones need to remember to be good examples of drinking for the pleasure of it and not getting sloshed (besides... fighting and archery and fireworks are best done sober)

hope to see you this weekend!
--Blitha