[Moo] Fox-Vomit (v)

Bertran bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:20:04 PST 2010

  Sent to you by Bertran via Google Reader: Fox-Vomit (v) via Got
Medieval by noreply at blogger.com (Got Medieval) on 2/2/10
 From the 14th-Century Urban Dictionary* by way of the Luttrel Psalter:

Vomit Foxes21 up, 118 down
To be so surprised/disgusted/annoyed that you spontaneously begin
expelling members of the family vulpis from your mouth.

"Oh my, what is that monkey doing with that trumpet? How dreadful.
Pardon me, good sir, I must retire to my stately family estate and
vomit foxes."

[Related:] hurl beaver testicles signify the incarnation get all
reynard on your assOr maybe you've got a better explanation for this,
smart guy:

--
*Inspired by the recent quite awesome article at Something Awful.

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Got Medieval using Google Reader
favorite sites