[Moo] Sudentorre fighter practice, starting Mondays in March

Dante di Pietro dante.di.pietro at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:25:29 PST 2010

Greetings all,

I would like to get a fighter practice going in Sudentorre. After
talking with several people and reviewing the calendar, the best
option for this would seem to be Monday nights from 6-8 at Loriella
Park in Spotsylvania. We've had a few Sunday practices there already,
but I would like to establish a regular practice starting at the
beginning of March. We have some pledges of armored marshals as life
permits, and I am able and willing to act as rapier marshal every
week.

Practices may be short at first because of sunset, but I am quite all
right in any temperature above 40. :) I love rapier fencing and I love
to teach it, and as long as I have one other person coming out, I will
be there. I'm also looking at getting a spear authorization this year,
so hopefully someone can help me out with that. :)

Loriella Park is located at 10910 Leavells Road, 22407. Monday, March
1st will be the start date, weather permitting.

In Service,

Signor Dante di Pietro, Rapier Champion of Stierbach
CWS, CSS, CP