[Moo] FW: [atlantianrapiernet] FROM THE AUTOCRAT OF YMIR - IMPORTANT

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Feb 11 10:02:10 PST 2010

From: atlantianrapiernet at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:atlantianrapiernet at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of D R
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 12:08 PM
To: black diamond; brnsacstone at yahoogroups.com;
aire_faucon at yahoogroups.com; falcon-cree at yahoogroups.com;
corsairium at yahoogroups.com; orderphoenixeye at yahoogroups.com;
phoenixclaw at yahoogroups.com; SalesberieGlen at yahoogroups.com; Hidden
Mountain; charlesbury; hawkwoodfighters at yahoogroups.com;
atlantianrapiernet at yahoogroups.com; forsythsca; St Georges
Subject: [atlantianrapiernet] FROM THE AUTOCRAT OF YMIR - IMPORTANT

Hi everybody... crosspost this far and wide please.

Here it is in a nutshell -

The Frost Giants have obviously continued their assault on Atlantia. But
we will not cancel. We Cannot Cancel. We Shall Fight them on the
Icebergs, We shall Fight them in the crevasse, We shall Fight them on
the Frozen Tundra, We shall Never Surrender...

[sorry. I'm channeling Churchill again. -Blackbow]

1. the field that we normally camp/fight on is under 4 inches of ice
because it's a low spot. What that means is this:

a. don't bother bringing camping gear. There's nowhere to pitch a tent
in four inches of ice.
b. Don't bother bringing pavilions. See a) above.

If you were planning on pitching a tent or pavilion, please accept our
apologies. Alternate arrangements will be made for heavy fighting and
rapier. Archery....um. I don't know. It may or may not be affected by
the current layer of ice.

2. The field that we normally use for parking is under
ice/snow/sleet/water/mud/blah. What that means is this:

a. Don't try to park in it. We don't care if you have a 4x4 or not.
Please don't try to park in it.
b. Alternate parking will consist of the staff telling you where to
park. Please, please listen. Especially around the cabins.
c. Alternate parking will also consist of willing volunteers shuttling
people to a parking lot about 3/4 mile away.

Any other questions, I would suggest emailing the appropriate contacts.
http://ymir.windmastershill.org/

Regards

Jonathan Blackbow
For

Mestre Callixtus Gill, Autocrat
Ymir 2010

__._,_.___

Reply to sender
<mailto:jonnyb70a at yahoo.com?subject=FROM%20THE%20AUTOCRAT%20OF%20YMIR%20
-%20IMPORTANT>  | Reply to group
<mailto:atlantianrapiernet at yahoogroups.com?subject=FROM%20THE%20AUTOCRAT
%20OF%20YMIR%20-%20IMPORTANT>

Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/atlantianrapiernet/message/12887;_ylc=X3o
DMTM2M2d1cGRnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMyMzA1NzAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTM2Mzg
yBG1zZ0lkAzEyODg3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI2NTkwODE2MgR0cGNJZAM
xMjg4Nw-->  (1)

Recent Activity:

*         New Members
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/atlantianrapiernet/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZ
2IyNWg0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMyMzA1NzAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTM2MzgyBHNlY
wN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzEyNjU5MDgxNjI-?o=6>  1

Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/atlantianrapiernet;_ylc=X3oDMTJlOG5waGUyB
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMyMzA1NzAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTM2MzgyBHNlYwN2dGwEc
2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTI2NTkwODE2Mg-->  Start a New Topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/atlantianrapiernet/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlM2k0
NWxsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMyMzA1NzAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTM2MzgyBHNlYwNm
dHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI2NTkwODE2Mg-->

zMyMzA1NzAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTM2MzgyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMjY1O
TA4MTYy>

Switch to: Text-Only
<mailto:atlantianrapiernet-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20
Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional> , Daily Digest
<mailto:atlantianrapiernet-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delive
ry:%20Digest>  * Unsubscribe
<mailto:atlantianrapiernet-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscri
be>  * Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>