[Moo] Fighter Practice tonight?

sigrune at aol.com sigrune at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 10:22:17 PST 2010

I know his excellency posted a reminder that tonights practice was
cancelled due to PWFA being closed,

However, I called over there and they have switched their message to
their normal hours, and the notice on their website for emergency
closing is no longer displayed.

Yesterday PWC schools were closed (as they are today) however PWFA was
open last night.

As of yet I have not gotten ahold of a live person to verify they are
open tonight...

I will be going over there tonight, at worst if they do close, can meet
up and have a bull session at a food joint :)

-Takeda