[Moo] FW: [MR] Love & Beauty - Gulf Wars Gift Basket

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Feb 18 06:58:21 PST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: atlantia-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:atlantia-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Adriana
la Bretonne
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 9:49 AM
To: Merry rose
Subject: [MR] Love & Beauty - Gulf Wars Gift Basket

*Please cross post as appropriate.*

This weekend we will be collecting items for the Gulf Wars Gift Basket
at The Tournament of Love and Beauty in Ponte Alto.

Persons at Love & Beauty collecting contributions: Master Aedan Alywyn
(His Majesty's Champion)

Other events where donations will be accepted and who will be in
attendance:

* A Day in the Middle East - Adriana la Bretonne

***If you donate an item, please send an email to
baronessadriana at gmail.com including your name and what you donated.***

The Kingdom of Atlantia will present the gift basket at Gulf Wars to
the Kingdom of Calontir (http://calontir.info/).  Their Majesties Vlad
and Kalisa wish to gift Their Royal Majesties of Calontir with food
and drink representative of the different lands and people of
Atlantia.

Examples: Wine from a local vineyard, Specialty coffee blends, Bar-B-Q
Sauce, Pepsi Cola, Moravian Cookies, Cheerwine, Cured Ham, Peanuts,
etc.

Note: One of Their Royal Majesties of Calontir has a severe seafood
allergy.

Handmade crafts are also appreciated, but you can also donate items
such as phone cards, thank you notes, gas cards, stamps, etc.

If you are unable to attend any of the above events where gift basket
items are being collected, please contact me to arrange delivery.  All
donations need to be received by Friday, March 5, 2010.

Thank you to everyone who has already contributed to the Gift Basket!!

Please contact me with any questions you may have.

Thank you,
Adriana
Gulf Wars Gift Basket Coordinator

--
Baroness Adriana la Bretonne, OP (Drea Ewing Callicutt)

"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone
should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore
him."   ~ Dereke Bruce
Subscriptions: