[Moo] Fw: redesign of list fences

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 12:08:52 PST 2010

I am asking if there are some woodworkers out there interested in figuring out the design of these pictured list fences, how much material is needed, and an estimated cost for say a list fence of say 40 feet?

Post your replys to all the Steirbach lists, because I have a feeling this could become a group project... It may even become a Baronial one!