[Moo] Notice of Tuesday Night Wimp Out

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 09:33:50 PST 2010

Re: Notice of Tuesday Night Wimp Out (Kelly Bennett)
Fighter Practice Tuesday Feb 2nd (sigrune at aol.com)
Has Anybody Seen My Missing Pollarm? (William de Mont d'Or)

It looks like there is going to be a good number of people there
tonight.  If I knew that my absence would increase participation this
much I would have missed more practices. How is that for a William
centered view of the world?  :)

 Takeda, you have seen through me.  I fear the very thought of you
wielding a pollarm using those fancy Far Eastern moves.  I'll see you
next Tuesday and you can put me through the paces.

And just to let everyone know I am aware that 1)  (Has anybody
seen.... A dog died bright green?) I misspelled dyed in this sentence
and 2) the dog was dyed dark green.

My apologies for any consternation caused to those with a love of the
English language and/or any B-52 fans.

William de Mont d'Or