[Moo] Baronial Birthday Opportunities!

thewolfhou at aol.com thewolfhou at aol.com
Thu Feb 25 06:44:40 PST 2010

Folks in our Barony, Chatelaining is really fun! You get to meet new folks and help them enjoy the fun you have with the SCA. In reallity, all people in the Barony are chatelains.... If you think you may be interested in becoming a group Chatelaine someday, this may be a good time to volunteer and get your feet wet.
Seigfried, do you have a Chatelaine or Chatelaine in training? If you would like someone on hand with some loaner garb and willing to help orient any newcomers, let me know, and I am willing to do. I am also willing to work with anyone interested in becoming a Chatelaine. Otherwise, if you find need of someone for those nasty jobs like checking and cleaning bathrooms or taking out the trash, I can do so for you.
--Blitha