[Moo] Try something new this year...

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Sat Jan 2 14:08:12 PST 2010

Be a Deputy for the Barony!  We have a number of positions in need of Deputies!!!

One position I'm hoping to fill soon is Deputy Chronicler.  Learn how to put together our Newsletter!  Unlike many of the other positions that happen at events, it's a behind the scenes, in your pajamas kind of post.  Yes, you can do it entirely at home!  But at the same time it ends up a great way to keep in touch with the Barony, keep on top of what's going on, and learn about upcoming happenings.  You don't have to have literary or artistic talent yourself (though it helps!!!) because part of the job of doing the newsletter is to solicit the literary and artistic talent of others in the Barony!

Please consider helping Stierbach by becoming a Deputy.  If interested in being the Deputy Chronicler, please email me directly at icychaos at msn.com

Happy New Year!

~Bianca

 Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia
 'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'