[Moo] Baronial Business Meeting Wed. Jan 6th

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun Jan 3 19:57:53 PST 2010

Are you wondering what's happening in your Barony for the New Year? Joining us at the Baronial Meeting is always a good place to find out what's happening in our Barony and how you can participate. Please join us. We would love to see you there!!!

The Baronial Meeting is held at the Manassas Central Library - 8601 Mathis Ave, Manassas and starts at 7pm.

If you don't know the way directions to the meeting are available via this link:

http://www.stierbach.org/sites/mccl.htm

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Baronial Seneschal