[Moo] Stierbach Business Meeting Recap

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Jan 11 17:53:30 PST 2010

I would like to thank the people that were able to come to the Business Meeting in Manassas held Wednesday the 6th. There were numerous decisions that needed to be made and everyone's input is valuable.

For those of you who were not able attend, I am sending a brief recap of what was missed:

Open Officer positions:
Minister of Minors
Archery Marshal
All Deputy positions open (except Exchequer and Webminister, Deputy Chronicler position is under discussion)

*  The Baronial Polling is completed. At this point we are waiting to hear from their Majesties regarding their decision.
*  After meeting with the Canton Seneschals and the Baronage, it was decided to discontinue the Baronial Traveling Meeting.
*  An update from Lady Jozsa for the upcoming Baronial Day (Stierbach Twelfth Night), January 9th.
*  Much obliged to Lord Siegfried Mcclure as he has stepped up to Autocrat our Baronial Birthday - Spiked for June 26th
*  The Barony has approved the Metalsmith Symposium Event - Lord Gustav von Silberwald Autocrat - Spiked Sept 24th-26th
*  The Barony is submitting a bid for the Atlantian 30 Year Event/Coronation 2011 - Lord Siegfried to Autocrat - More
    information regarding this bid to be discussed at the Sudentorre Business Meeting
*  Holiday Faire event is in need of an Autocrat. Event to be Spiked listing Seneschal as Autocrat but I will not be Autocrating
*  War of the Wings Staff positions - Gatekeeper, Gate Staff, Privy Steward, Privy Crews, Marshals, Mol's, Heralds,
    Waterbearers. Each job, except for Gatekeeper and Privy steward is worth volunteer tickets (2 for waterbearing) toward the
    the barony total.
*  Lord Enequy Erensaurlezelasgarria has answered the call to be Stierbach Pennsic Land Agent
*  Lord Siegfriend updated us as to the happenings in the Canton of Sudentorre
*  Lady Ciet updated us to the happenings in the Canton of Abhainn Iarthair
*  Master Terafan inquired about the Barony sponsoring an equestrian practice in the Shenandoah Valley. No Official vote was
    taken.

The next Stierbach Business Meeting is Wednesday February 3rd.

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha