[Moo] Poll For Fighters

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 12:17:55 PST 2010

This is just an information gathering exercise.

Please complete the following sentences:

1) Fighter practice would work best with my schedule if it took place on XXXX.

A) Mon
B) Tue
C) Wed
D) Thur
E) Fri

2) I am willing to drive no more than XXXX number of hours for weekday
practices.

A) Half hour
B) Hour
C) Hour and a half
D) Whatever it takes, I just want to get in there
E) Practice on a weeknight, are you nuts?

3)  XXXX keeps me from attending practice is.

A) Lack of equipment
B) Work and life are crazy
C) Injured
D) Lack of transport
E) I don't fight
F) Other (please elaborate)

4)  I want to work on XXXX fighting.

A) Heavy
B) Rapier
C) Cut and Thrust

5)  I would like the practice to focus more on XXXX.

A) Individual fighting skills
B) Melee TTPs
C) How to combat combat archers
D) War (Great big melee)
E) Specific weapon style
F) Other (please elaborate)

6)  I need help with XXXX.

A)  Basic pell work / drills
B)  Fighter 101
C)  Putting my gear together so I can fight
D)  Specific weapon class
E)  Other (please elaborate)

Thank you for your time a patience.  I look forward to your input.

William de Mont d'Or