[Moo] Fighter Practice After Action Report for 26 January

William de Mont d'Or mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:29:16 PST 2010

We had a good practice on Tuesday night with four folks in heavy armor
and three people working on rapier.  I would like to extend a big
welcome to Simon and Jeff, two newcomers who have shown up for the
second week in a row (after three practices you are no longer a
newcomer) and were on the floor fighting. In addition our Armorer in
Residence (Takeda) and HMA expert (Edward) were on hand.  This
resulted in a nice exchange of ideas and at least one emergency armor
repair. On the heavy side we worked on sword and shield, two sword,
great mace, and pollarm.

William de Mont d'Or