[Moo] Fwd: [Branchseneschals] Ice Castles - cancelled due to weather

siegfriedmcclure at aol.com siegfriedmcclure at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 08:10:18 PST 2010

FYI -- Ice Castles has been cancelled.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bonnie Harvey/ Alesia Gillefalyn <alesiaglfyn at juno.com>
To: brnsacstone at yahoogroups.com; charlesbury at yahoogroups.com; branchseneschals at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org; atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org; goofs at atlantia.sca.org
Sent: Fri, Jan 29, 2010 11:06 am
Subject: [Branchseneschals] Ice Castles - cancelled due to weather

Atlantia,
It is my unfortunate responsibility to inform you that the weather has conspired against the great Barony of Black Diamond and the Investiture planned for this weekend has been canceled.
Arrangements are being made for rescheduling the Investiture and as soon as those are finalized more information will be available.
Please let me know if you have questions and feel free to cost post this message.
Thank you,
Alesia

Baroness Alesia Gillefalyn, OP
Atlantian Seneschal

ttp://seahorse.atlantia.sca.org/listinfo.cgi/branchseneschals-atlantia.sca.org