[Moo] Important info at meeting tonight

sigrune at aol.com sigrune at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 09:39:37 PST 2010

I unfortunatly will not be able to attend tonight because of prior
commitments.

This situation reminded me of a conversation that I had over the
holidays with Ii-dono, (formerly of our Barony, now relocated in
Thiland and founder of the Canton of the Golden Playnes, in the Barony
of the Far West)

Because of the great distances involved over there and the advent of
modern communications, they have begun holding their meetings online
via webcam-chat.

I am not suggesting quite the same, but since our Barony is quite
large, and spread out, maybe a day or two prior to a meeting, post
upcomming topics activities and events; so people not able to make it
to the meeting proper may comment and those comments could be read
aloud in meeting...

Humbly presented for consideration,
-Lord Takeda Akimasa