[Moo] Important info at meeting tonight

Jeff Smith jsmithcsa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 16:13:01 PST 2010

That is a good idea, an additional argument in favor of it is that if a subject is coming that is particularly important, it may get someone to attend who may not otherwise be there.

Barcsi Janos

JEFFREY C. SMITH

"[T]he only foundation for a useful education in a republic is to be laid in religion. Without this there can be no virtue, and without virtue there can be no liberty, and liberty is the object and life of all republican governments." --Benjamin Rush, On the Mode of Education Proper in a Republic, 1806