[Moo] Equestrian - was missive from your new Seneschal

sigrune at aol.com sigrune at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 08:00:50 PST 2010

Is there anyone among the Equestrians who would be interested in
get-togethers, starting an localish Horse-forum/chat, making historic
tack and saddlery, etc etc etc?

Both my wife and myself enjoy horse stuff, and we have been working
with an Equine Rescue down F-burg way...  (hint hint, they would love
more people to help out, or donations... and the horses love being fed
and petted over the fenceline if you just want to have a causual
horse-fix)

Would like to get more equine involved and find people my wife can talk
intelligently with them about horses (I am pretty clueless, so she gets
lots of blank looks from me)

Thanks,
-Takeda