[Moo] Poll For Fighters

Nicole E. Miller schnauzer2 at cox.net
Tue Jan 26 04:46:38 PST 2010

Technically I am in Ponte Alto, but I live about 3 ft from the border in Centreville.  I am going to respond since this is my preferred practice.  The Ponte Alto practice is inside the beltway and is a major pain at that time of day to get to.

1) Fighter practice would work best with my schedule if it took place on XXXX.

A) Mon

2) I am willing to drive no more than XXXX number of hours for weekday
practices.

A) Half hour

3)  XXXX keeps me from attending practice is.

B) Work and life are crazy
F) Other (please elaborate)  Practices on days I don't have work/life obligations are quite far from my house

4)  I want to work on XXXX fighting.

A) Heavy

5)  I would like the practice to focus more on XXXX.

A) Individual fighting skills
E) Specific weapon style

6)  I need help with XXXX.

D)  Specific weapon class
E)  Other (please elaborate) Mostly I just need to fight more (general practice)

Thanks for checking with all of us.  Many seem to think that since there are so many groups in the Metro area findding a practice is easy and with the normal work commute length, people don't think about driving distances as a problem.

Sian
Greater Pontebach metro area