[Moo] Poll For Fighters

Jeff Smith jsmithcsa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 14:04:29 PST 2010

Answers below in blue.

JEFFREY C. SMITH

"[T]he only foundation for a useful education in a republic is to be laid in religion. Without this there can be no virtue, and without virtue there can be no liberty, and liberty is the object and life of all republican governments." --Benjamin Rush, On the Mode of Education Proper in a Republic, 1806

________________________________

From: William de Mont d'Or

Any night but Tuesday; saturday afternoons best, so long as there is no schedule conflict.

2) I am willing to drive no more than XXXX number of hours for weekday
practices.

A) Half hour
B) Hour
C) Hour and a half
D) Whatever it takes, I just want to get in there
E) Practice on a weeknight, are you nuts?

3)  XXXX keeps me from attending practice is.

A) Lack of equipment
B) Work and life are crazy
C) Injured
D) Lack of transport
E) I don't fight
F) Other (please elaborate)

1.  Extensive travel
2.  Conflict on Tuesdays & Sundays
3.  Too far
4.  Need to get back in shape (pell in my back yard will help fix that)
5.  Overcoming lethargy
This is just an information gathering exercise.

Please complete the following sentences:

1) Fighter practice would work best with my schedule if it took place on XXXX.

A) Mon
B) Tue
C) Wed
D) Thur
E) Fri

(not in any particular order)

4)  I want to work on XXXX fighting.

A) Heavy
B) Rapier
C) Cut and Thrust

Heavy

5)  I would like the practice to focus more on XXXX.

A) Individual fighting skills
B) Melee TTPs
C) How to combat combat archers
D) War (Great big melee)
E) Specific weapon style
F) Other (please elaborate)

Getting back in shape and reauthorizing.

6)  I need help with XXXX.

A)  Basic pell work / drills
B)  Fighter 101
C)  Putting my gear together so I can fight
D)  Specific weapon class
E)  Other (please elaborate)

Authorization (after I practice some)

Thank you for your time a patience.  I look forward to your input.

Barcsi Janos