[Moo] Fighter Wish List

Dante di Pietro dante.di.pietro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:40:46 PST 2010

Most of my favorite prizes have been HMA books. I have also won some
scrolls and original art I value. There is one event that always has
gear cleaning supplies in a nice box, so I always go to it. Goblets
were nice once, too. 5 yards of linen was probably my wife's favorite
prize I've brought home. Ooh, and Spike trim!

I have done prizes for 1st - 4th place, and things like most realistic
portrayal of wounds, most accurate historical style, and others