[Moo] [Pennsic_Teachers] Did I miss an announcement?

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Tue Jul 6 10:12:10 PDT 2010

"Rules are generally made for a reason; usually because someone has abused a system in the past. The reasons for this rule come out of multiple incidents in A&S classes and in the Society in general dealing with children and youth. We hope to have a better solution for all concerned in the future, but as of now we do not have the staff or resources to fix current issues and so we are relying on parents to provide supervision of their minor children in A&S tents."

This is from the open letter.  This paragraph kinda says it all.  It has become a rule because of a few, all must be punished.  What ever happened apparently was bad enough for this to be posted.  What ever it was, it was not done by everyone's good children (pun) who enjoy attending the A&S classes.

The actions of a few are to be felt by all....

Cairistiona