[Moo] Barony Pennsic Schedule

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Jul 29 10:00:34 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach!

While many of you who are attending Pennsic are on the Pennsic camping
list, it has come to our attention that quite a few of you are not.
With land grab being this weekend, we want to make sure that as many
people as possible get the information on what is going on with the
Barony at Pennsic as possible.  Sorry for those who get this multiple
times.

For our fighters we are placing a shade on the field this year for you
to store gear and seek shelter during the battles.  If you are unable to
meet up with us in camp, please come and find the Baronial unit here.

We will have a schedule of activities posted on the white board in the
entrance to camp, and if any changes occur to what is written below you
will find that information listed there as well.

Sunday August 8th

*         9am Muster at the Baronial Encampment to process to Atlantian
Royal for Opening Ceremonies.

*        5pm Baronial Court and Hospitality.  Come eat, drink, and be
social!  Pitch in items will not be turned away, and we are providing
the main course.  Homemade ice cream is on the agenda too, so stop by
early if you would like to help crank some out.  The party will stop
when no one is left to carry on.

Monday August 9th

*        8:45 am Muster at the Baronial Encampment for the Heavy Siege
Battle (10am battle).

*        1pm Rapier fighters start assembling under the baronial shade
(2pm battle)

Tuesday August 10th

*        8:30 am muster at the Baronial encampment for the heavy woods
battle (10am battle).  If you will also be fighting rapier bring that
gear too and it will be transported to the woods for you.

*        12pm Her Excellency will be transporting gear and food/drinks
to the heavy fighters.  If you can help that would be appreciated.

*        1pm muster rapier fighters muster at the woods (2pm battle)

Wednesday August 11th

*        12-5 Children's Fete:  Both of us will be running activities
this year at the Children's fete.  If you have a few moments to spare
during the day please come and help.  12-1 is set up.  1-4 is the fete
itself.  4-5 is clean up.  If you would like to come and help at our
stations please email us, or find us at Pennsic, so we can tell you what
we are doing.

*        5pm Traditional Baronial Archery Shoot.  Meet us at the
Baronial Encampment at 4:30pm or at the Archery Range at 5pm to shoot as
a group for the war point.

Thursday August 12th

*        8:45am muster at the baronial encampment for Heavy Bridge
Battle (10 am battle)

*        1pm Rapier fighters start assembling under the baronial shade
(2pm battle)

*        Anytime:  We are assisting Ponte Alto with hospitality at the
Atlantian Royal Party that evening.  PA would greatly appreciate
assistance with cooking, Brenainn (brenainn.macshuibne at gmail.com) is the
person in charge and you can find him at his camp in Royal if you have
questions.  Sometime during the day 4 tables (with table dressing of red
and white) will need to be delivered to Royal for the spread.  We will
then need to claim these tables back that night.

*        6:30pm gather at Baronial encampment.  Chairs will be hauled
over at this time, and we will walk over together.  Court begins at 7pm

*        Hospitality Assistance:  there a need for  volunteers to help
work the hospitality table after court.  1-2 people per half hour to one
hour shifts would be great.  We have stated that we will take the last
shift of the evening.  No official "times" have been given yet, so
please see the schedule at camp, or speak with us early in the week if
you would like to help out.

Friday August 13th

*        8:45am muster at the baronial encampment for the Heavy Field
Battle (10 am battle)

This should be a fun and hopefully cooler (than here) Pennsic.  We look
forward to having time to visit, learn, fight, and have fun along side
of you at war this year.

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen