[Moo] Regarding the New Pennsic University Rule

J. Hughes jphughessr at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 07:13:23 PDT 2010

Richard,

Both as the father of a 13 year old girl with an inquiring mind, and a constant
teacher (to include at many Pennsics), I am appalled.  If Maire wanted to attend
a class, I have no fear that she would learn and enjoy (and be a joy to teach).
Jay I would want to go with just to make sure it was visual or hands on not
lecture. But that is my family. If for any reason there should be any age
restriction, it should be up to the instructor, not the Pennsic staff.
Charles O’Connor