[Moo] Regarding the New Pennsic University Rule

siegfriedmcclure at aol.com siegfriedmcclure at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 07:22:26 PDT 2010

What about the minor medical?  Perhaps a notarized "this grown-up can sit in a class with my kid" document?

How about a "the following 100 people are allowed to baby-sit my 17 year-old when she wants to attend a class and learn something" document.

What I find amazing is that a 16 year old can go out on the field and be hit by a stick, but can't learn how to knit without a legal guardian present.

Wow.

Siegfried

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T