[Moo] Regarding the New Pennsic University Rule

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 07:28:17 PDT 2010

So do we actually believe they'll check the papers for any youth attending a
class? We don't even do that at Troll unless someone says/does something
suspect. We ask if they're the parent/legal guardian; they say yes; life
goes on.

Yeah, I know, we should play by the rules. I'm not feeling inclined at the
moment - and I don't have any kids!