[Moo] Regarding the New Pennsic University Rule

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 12:33:50 PDT 2010

East Kingdom list now has a letter forwarded from Mistress Chai stating that
the rule has been tweaked to allow "a "guardian"--*which is defined for our
purposes as a responsible adult designated by the the parent* *to attend the
class* with the youth."

So, my offer stands - I'll be happy have Megan accompany me to class -
particularly if it's wireweaving, lucet or any of a number of other classes
where her skills far outshine my pitiful attempts. Same goes for Tuppence
and Cambria.

Briana