[Moo] [Watchtower] [MR] Attention: Pennsic Fighters

Alexandre de Tourouvre alexandre.detourouvre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:04:32 PDT 2010

I remembver reading on another list (Mary Rose, I believe), that the KMOL
was setting a limit of this weekend's Assessment for authorizations/renewals
so the fighters could get their cards in time for Pennsic.

~Alexandre

P.S. I'm probably on the list you looked at.  I submitted my renewal at
Birthday. :-)