[Moo] Foul deeds at Drums of War

enequy at comcast.net enequy at comcast.net
Wed Jun 23 18:56:46 PDT 2010

Unto the Barony of Stierbach

After taking a trip to the Barony of Sacred Stone to do some freindly archery - - what I saw had me agast. There were three archery targets that were not meant to be friendly. (You might have to cut and paste the links to see the dasterdly deeds

Notice the Stierbach device in the middle of this target - extra points were awarded for all hits to the device

http://stierbach.org/gallery/wow/elf.jpg

And then there was the Bulls head on a stick - extra points for the device again

http://stierbach.org/gallery/wow/lollipop.jpg

And then to top it off, the long distance target was really close to home for us, but they called it fresh meat. When it was time to shoot this target I missed it on purpose and bragged on the field of doing so. Well in spite of that I showed what a Stierbach archer can do. When they awarded me the first place in the competition at Bronial Court it was further notted that I did  not shoot for OUR Bulls.

http://stierbach.org/gallery/wow/bull.jpg

And the worst of it all - - The Baron of Sacred Stone in his alternate personna (he thought I would not recognize him) took aim at the Stierbach Bull also. I actually saw him throw two Atlatl darts into the Stierbach bull. And then in front of his barony he stood proud of is great masterfully kill. >From among the crowd I snapped this shot of him at that time.
http://stierbach.org/gallery/wow/caught.jpg