[Moo] A&S at WoW

sigrune at aol.com sigrune at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 15:41:46 PDT 2010

Please humor me for a minute, I want to make sure I got this straight.

I could enter:
a piece of steel armor - metalworking
a piece of leather armor - leather
a bow - woodworking
a bow string - cordmaking
a food item - (not sure what category it falls under, since it is not
beer/ale/wine/mead and there is nothing cordial about it... though it
does get invited to parties all by itself)

Have I got that right?  I think I was reading the groupings as the
categories and specific arts falling within those category "groups"

Ah, and of course with documentation.
-Takeda