[Moo] Fw: redesign of list fences

thewolfhou at aol.com thewolfhou at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 06:02:37 PST 2010

If all the entities in Stierbach have the same design of list fences that are compatable with each other and usable together, that would be a very useful! If the list fences have a hole for the cross piece poles, it would also accomodate a rope when larger areas are needed (like equestian events, parking demarkation, and such...)

Blitha