[Moo] Defending the Gate

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Tue Mar 16 03:47:29 PDT 2010

Good Morning Sudentorre and Stierbach,

This Saturday morning, I am planning to go to the Baronial locker to pick up Big White, and tables.

If you are available to help, please let me know.  The plan is to collect up and start packing for the event this weekend instead of waiting until the day before.

I still have a few positions that need staffing for the event.  There is a change to the parking area from last year.  Because of this, I need 3-4 more people who can help out in the morning hours.

Friday, March 26, we will be setting up for the event.  This means all the pavilions, tents, and day shades that can be set up on Friday will make Saturday morning a lot less stressful.

Since most people work during the day, I am looking to set up in the afternoon sometime.  If you can volunteer to help, please drop me a line.  It is important to set up Big White on Friday if at all possible.

Thank you for your help and support for Sudentorre's annual event.

Cairistiona
Autocrat