[Moo] Change of Date for Roxbury Mill Harvest Festival / Lochemere Arrow Challenge

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Mar 19 08:33:32 PDT 2010

Forwarding Information on behalf of Roxbury Mills.

Fellow Archers,

By now most of you have noted the conflict between our event and Southern
Atlantia Archery Day [SAAD].

Out of respect for SAAD's importance to our archery community, Roxbury Mill has
decided to reschedule our event for the Fall, Oct 16th.

Again, the Roxbury Mill Harvest Festival / Lochemere Arrow Challenge has been
moved to Oct 16th.

Please show us consideration when planning events for October, as we have
rescheduled this event twice now.

Cheers
Fen