[Moo] DtG Troll signup

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Sun Mar 21 10:30:57 PDT 2010

Hi there,

I think Marcolo scheduled himself to help out with Toll Duty at DtG.  If Joel (Otel) has to work next Saturday and is unable to attend, Marcolo will be running A&S and unable to assist with Toll Duty.

I think until I hear from Joel on his work schedule, I won't know more.  I will keep you posted.  Hopefully by Tuesday, we will know more.  Joel will be bringing the tokens to be strung at the CCC and I hope he will know by then.

Cairistiona