[Moo] Defending the Gate Schedule

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Wed Mar 24 21:38:44 PDT 2010

Here is the Schedule for Defending the Gate.  Some of the times for the archery and fighting activities might change a little, so check back for updates by Friday afternoon.

Please pack your feast gear for lunch.  Master Chirhart is in his kitchen as I type madly making meatballs according to his wife.  I hope to post a menu for lunch by Thursday evening.  There will be foods of all kinds to please everyone.

10 am        -- Gate opens

10:30 am   -- MOL check-in

                  -- Archery Inspections

11 am        -- Royal Court
                  -- Curia to follow Court 15 minutes later

Noon         -- Lunch  -- Bring your Feast Gear

12:30 pm   -- Armor Inspections and Authorizations

                  -- Rapier Inspections

1 pm         -- Heavy Fighting Activities Begin*

                  -- Rapier Activities Begin*

                  -- Archery Activities Begin*

                  -- Children's Activities in Children's tent
                      * may start earlier depending on Court

2 pm          -- Armor Inspections ends
                  -- Youth Fighting in front of Royal Tent
                       -- Combat
                       -- Rapier

4:30 pm     -- Stierbach Baronial and Royal Courts

6 pm          -- Feast

10 pm        -- Site closes

    Site: Izaak Walton League, 12400 Herndon Road, Spotsylvania, VA 22553.
    The site is dry.  Pets are not permitted.
    Site opens at 10 am and closes 10 pm.
    http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org

Please cross post to other lists.

YIS,