[Moo] Congratuations all around

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Sun Mar 28 08:50:32 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach!

Their Majesties Vladimir and Kalisa smiled upon our fair lands yesterday
and rewarded many of our populace with recognitions for their service
and divers arts.  Please join us in Congratulating the following people
for their accomplishments and well deserved awards.

Morning Court:

Lord Humphrey of Hastings         AoA

Baron Flaithri O'Cearnaigh           Sea Stag

Evening Court:

Baroness Rhonwen verch Tuder  Pelican

Geneff Wolfelin                               Coral Branch

Wulff Nuremberger                        AoA

Miriel de Nedham                           Opal

Ranulph de Nedham                      Opal

Otel Altunat                                       Opal

Blitha of Wolfhou                             Laurel

We also held baronial court in the evening.  Please keep your eyes open
for the court report from the Baronial Herald.

We are so very proud of everyone who came together and made yesterday's
event a success, once again you have shown this kingdom how great you
are.

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen

Baron and Baroness of Stierbach