[Moo] Martial Activities at Defending the Gate

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Sun Mar 28 17:09:42 PDT 2010

Hail to the Regal Monarchs and Populace of Atlantia and her guests from
Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, Marshal in Charge of Defending the Gate.

It was a pleasure to see you all at our event. We held combat activities
in Armored, Rapier, Archery and Youth Rapier. By all accounts much fun
was had by all and we had no incidents.

Congratulations to our victors:

Youth combat: Ivan

Rapier: Team "Oh, come on!"
    Dante di Pietro
    Dominyk Wolfram
    Aedan Aylwyn
    Raphael de la Rosa
    Benjamin

Armored: Individual Merit
    Joselin d'Outremer, of House Blackspear
    Conall MacLeod, of Wulfshaven
    Dominus, of the Romans
    William de Mont d'Or, of Stierbach
    Amos the Pious, of Caer Maer

This could not have happened without the efforts of the MiC-discipline
staff, including Mistress Ceridwen for Rapier, Lord Stefan for Armored,
Katarzyna for Archery, and Lord Pepin for Youth Combat. Thank you all
very much. You are just one report from being done. ;-)

The participants could not have made it to the field without the
assistance of the MoL staff: Viscountess Catherine, Lady Ella, Lady
Simone and Lord James.

I welcome suggestions (to me: Cian at Macquaid.org) about the scenarios if
you have improvements. The start of fighting on the heavy field was
delayed for authorizations. That was my fault and will not be repeated.
We will reinforce the gate to accommodate the greater force of large
numbers.

See you next year.

Cian
--