[Moo] OT: The House is Ours!

Maven sk8maven at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 22:51:28 PDT 2010

We closed on it this morning (March 31). Moving day is still not set, as there are some repairs that should be done first. Arthur is worrying about where to put all his books - I keep suggesting that humongous and quite dry basement (which already has lots of shelves), but he keeps going, "But...but...but...".

Packing is going to be slower and more arduous than expected, as I pulled a muscle in my back on Monday and it's been hurting horrendously ever since. Feels like a bad muscle spasm more than anything else, but the problem with those is that even after they unclench, they ache for days and days and days. We'll get it all done...eventually.

Must admit I'm going to miss the old place, but I don't think anyone else is. Maybe not even Arthur. ;-)

Bettina (aka Maven)