[Moo] Fw: [MR] Defending the Gate -- Archery Schedule

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Thu Mar 25 07:15:26 PDT 2010

FYI.....

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Katherine Hawkins <k_hawk_us at yahoo.com>
To: Merry Rose <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>; archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sent: Thu, March 25, 2010 10:09:50 AM
Subject: [MR] Defending the Gate -- Archery Schedule

Since we are fortunate enough to have a royal court at 11:00 on Saturday morning, we will be unable to have Royal Rounds.  We will have archery inspections starting at 10:30 and formation of teams.  Court will be at 11:00.  Court is expected to last 1/2 hour.  Lunch is at noon.  As soon as I am back at the archery site, those who will may start shooting.  Please be aware, you will need an archery marshall on your team.

For the benefit of new archers, since this is an SCA sponsored event and I am responsible for safety, you may not shoot or practice the range until I am present.

There will be plenty of targets to inspire and challenge.  We look forward to this being a fun event!  We'll see you there.
 Best regards,

Katarzyna

Lady Katarzyna Witkowska
(mka Katherine Hawkins)
"The angels attend no human sport save archery." --the Prophet Muhammed