[Moo] last call for Troll help at this weekend's event

N Harrison miriel.denedham at gmail.com
Mon May 3 05:50:34 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the list!
I have three more spots to fill for a smoothly operating troll this weekend,
one in the Morning shift (9am to 11 am, troll opens to the public at 10am)
and two in the Lunch shift (11 o'clock to 1 in the afternoon).  Solid
arithmetic skills would be preferable, and SCA membership is strenuously
encouraged.  Please email me if you're willing to volunteer a couple of
hours.

The weather has the potential to be drippy the last time I checked the
forecast, and Troll will be a guaranteed dry spot.

Thank you for the bandwidth.
Miriel de Nedham
Head Troll for Atlantian Royal Archer Competition