[Moo] Baronial Business Meeting Wednesday May 5th

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon May 3 08:49:51 PDT 2010

The monthly Baronial Business Meeting will be held Wednesday May 5th. This meeting is held at the Manassas Central Library, 8601 Mathis Avenue starting at 7:00pm.  We would love to see you there!!!

We will be talking about upcoming events, Baronial Birthday, The Metalsmithing event, Holiday Faire, Atlantia 30 year. Upcoming Demos and a Demo opprotunity. We will also be catching up with The Caton of Abhaiin Iarthair and The Canton of Sudentorre.

I look forward to seeing you on Wendesday.

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Seneschal, The Barony of Stierbach