[Moo] Sapphire Joust is coming. Are you going?

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Mon May 3 14:04:39 PDT 2010

Are you planning to go to Sapphire Joust at the end of the month?  http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=9fdcd8b1

Are you planning to camp?  Would you like to camp with the Barony?
  -- If you are not sure you are going to camp, but planning to go on Saturday, please sign up for camping.
  -- The cost for going to Sapphire Joust on Saturday is the same whether you camp or not.
  -- The Barony has a camp list, and we would love to have you join us.
  -- You must pre-register by May 15 if you want to camp.
  -- Make reservations via ACCEPS http://acceps.ansteorra.org/atlantia.html  April 1- May 15, 2010 or send to reservationist
      by May 20th* Bring a copy of your ACCEPS receipt with you to check-in.

See website ( http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/Sapphire/s_index.htm ) for information regarding pre-registration, group camping, merchant registration, fighting and A&S.

Sign up for Stierbach's Message board on Sapphire Joust:  SapphireMoo-subscribe at yahoogroups.com  It is free, easy to do, and information about what is being planned will be posted on there.  After the event, the message board will go inactive until next year.

If you have any questions on Sapphire Joust Camping, please let me know.  I am the Camp Stewart for the Barony.

YIS,
Cairistiona
(Kar ris CHEE na)