[Moo] Misinformation regarding the Atlantian 30th Celebration site

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Mon May 17 08:26:34 PDT 2010

Before this gets out of hand with misinformation let me clarify the  two
points Heloise is referring to in Cairistiona's email.

1. There is potable water on site.

Let me repeat, THERE IS POTABLE WATER ON SITE.  But, this is not the
situation where every camping group can have a hose hooked up to the tap and
pull water into there own camp for showers et al.  A single shower setup is
doable, as well as still being able to provide water for people and  horses.
(Remember the line about this being a friendly site for  animals?!?!).

The food situation is still under a lot of discussion.  Think about
Sapphire and how few times they have ever offered a feast or lunch on site for
people.  And we are talking a site number estimate of 500 to 1000  people.

2. There is electricity on site.

Let me repeat.  THERE IS ELECTRICITY ON SITE.  But not to have  500
extension cords overloading one single outlet.  (So I am exaggerating  that bit,
but it is basically a single circuit available).

Sorry if I am being blunt, but I have seen way too many discussions get out
 of hand because people overreact to information.

(I am only doing this email because I was there at the site, and I know for
 a fact that my husband is in meetings all day and cannot respond to this
email  string before it gets out of hand.)

Elizabeth

In a message dated 5/17/2010 10:11:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,